PPR (Random Copolymer Polypropylene) is a plastic material which is designed for the production of hot and cold water pipe and fittings due to the following characteristics and advantages.
- High microbiological and physiological inertness of products
- High chemical resistance
- Non toxic
- Resistance to material corrosion
- Low thermal conductivity
- Low specific mass
- Resistance to scale accumulation
- Dampening of flow vibrations and noises
- Mechanical strength
- Homogeneity of connections
- High operation durability
- Up to 50 years service life
- Good for health
- Domestic cold and hot (60 deg.C) water supply in residential buildings, hotels, office buildings, schools
- Chilled water pipe for central cooling systems (5 deg.C)
- Central heating systems (up to 90 deg.C)
- Compressed air system
- Installation of agriculture and gardening
- Industrial pipelines
- Solar energy system
AN ANTI-BACTERIA PIPE SYSTEM
Due to the highly inertness of the material, the pipe system will only deliver pure uncontaminated water to the end users as compare to other commonly use pipe system such as PVC and GI Steel.
Therefore it will be a wise choice to specify PPR pipe system for the domestic use in your home to ensure zero health risk for your love ones.